This post brought to you by CENTURY 21. All opinions are 100% mine.
I really enjoyed the time with my family in NYC when we visited. However I would love to return with just my husband to do some grown up sight seeing and shopping. We went into a few kid stores like Nintendo World and Toys R Us but I would love to visit stores like Century 21. Check out this great Empire Hotel sweepstakes
World-famous Century 21 Department Store invites you to enter for the chance to win a $500 C21 wardrobe makeover and a two-night stay at the iconic Empire Hotel in NYC
Having never really shopped in New York I can only imagine what the experience would be like. Even more amazing would be winning the contest to do so. Have you shopped in NYC? What are some of your favorite stores? I need to know what we need to hit when I get to go back (or win)
It would be such fun to shop where the celebrities shop and pick up some cute outfits like these below.
There are two stores located easily in Manhattan: Lincoln Square (1972 Broadway) and Downtown (22 Cortlandt Street). I'm not that familar with New York but I think as long as you are close to Manhattan you can hit one of these up and make a day of it.
Here are some fun facts about Century 21:
– Celebrities love to shop at Century 21 . Stop in and you could catch a glimpse of celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Olivia Palermo, Stacy Keibler, or Lindsay Lohan
– New merchandise comes in all the time, so there’s always something new waiting to go in your closet.
– The latest trends in fashion are always at Century 21
– No matter what you’re shopping for, you’re guaranteed to snag amazing deals on amazing designers.
– The Downtown Manhattan location has 150,000 square feet of shopping and each floor is filled with incredible fashion.
– You can rock top designer fashion every day no matter where you are because when you shop at Century 21, you can afford to look great anytime.
– The men’s department is phenomenal … it definitely rivals the ladies’. There’s a huge selection of men’s designer suits, plus everything a guy could want to outfit himself in the latest trends and styles!
– The housewares department has all the top designer brands. You’ll score major deals on linens, décor, necessities and more!
– Visit the C21 website (C21Stores.com) to find the same top brands for up to 65% off retail 100% of the time. So if you miss shopping in New York, you can still score big on top designers!